- On 5 March, all Covid protection measures will be lifted except for mandatory FFP2 masks on public transports and in essential shops (supermarkets, post offices, banks, pharmacies)
- The 3 G rule has ended on 5th of March for hotel stays in Austria. From now on a stay will be possible without any certificate.
- Please still maintain a minimum of 1 metre social distancing.
- Our restaurant is open to you the same as usual. We are also allowed to offer buffets in accordance with the prescribed hygiene standards.
- All spa facilities are open.
- The relaxation rooms, whirlpool, saunas and steam rooms may all be used, provided social distancing is maintained.
- The fitness rooms are open.
- Treatments and massages may take place in accordance with the applicable hygiene standards.
- The rooms are ventilated and desinfected with special attention after every guest change, we pay particular attention to objects that have been touched a lot, such as remote controls, handles, light switches, etc.
- Supervised desinfectant dispenser at the buffet. This means that you can ONLY remove openly presented food and drinks yourself afer cleaning your hands.
- There is a rule of at least 1 meter between people who are not in the household or the room.
- Loungers with enough space are available.