- As of 1st July 2021, masks are no longer mandatory inside the hotel.
But you need the mask in the bus, cable car and supermarket
- Please keep a minimum distance of one meter to other people.
- In line with official requirements, every guest must carry out self-testing every 2 days (unless you are vaccinated or recovered). We provide these tests at site and free of charge.
- Our restaurant will be available to you as usual. We are also able to provide buffets in line with prescribed hygiene standards.
- Since 1st July 2021 there is no longer a curfew regulation.
- All our wellness facilities are open.
- All relaxation rooms, whirlpool, saunas and steam baths may be used subject to minimum clearance.
- Our fitness room is open.
- Treatments and massages will take place in line with hygiene standards
- The rooms are ventilated and desinfected with special attention after every guest change, we pay particular attention to objects that have been touched a lot, such as remote controls, handles, light switches, etc.
- Supervised desinfectant dispenser at the buffet. This means that you can ONLY remove openly presented food and drinks yourself afer cleaning your hands.
- There is a rule of at least 1 meter between people who are not in the household or the room.
- Loungers with enough space are available.