Tux im Zillertal
The Tux Alps with their majestic scenery are an ideal hiking area with their relatively gently rolling mountains. Mountain bikers and Nordic walkers will also get their money’s worth on the vast network of trails. For climbing enthusiasts, the entire Zillertal offers a variety of via ferrata routes. Mountain sports provide a special thrill. Rafting, canyoning, tubing, the Rock’n’Roll Swing, via ferrata climbs, and high ropes courses will give you a kick of adrenaline.
Our hotel is in a perfect location only 3 min. from the Rastkogel lift. From here, you can directly reach the Zillertal 3000 ski area, where you can carve down the slopes from December to mid-April. There are also 2 natural toboggan runs nearby, and there is a natural ice skating rink in Lanersbach. Snowshoeing routes and ski touring routes provide plenty of variety. Numerous winter hiking paths top off the offer. With the free ski bus, you can reach the Hintertux glacier in ca. 15 min.
Direct booking benefits
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Snacks from our afternoon buffet on your departure day
- Use of our wellness area after check-out on your departure day
- Discount on ski rental and service at participatin sport shops
- Accomodating cancellation conditions